Turminha do Mau
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Broodmother

Turminha do Mau :: Spooky Maze :: ddd :: dddf :: dddfg :: ddffgg :: ddffggh

Ir para baixo

Broodmother Empty Broodmother

Mensagem por Storyteller Sex 03 Out 2014, 19:34

My granddad was the policeman of this town back from the 1950s to the 1970s, a small town near Sydney, one of the towns only policemen. Of course, being the policeman a small town had its perks. There were no murders in his time as a policeman and no real drama. He always used to tell us the same stories of any semi-interesting things in his 25 years of service, but unfortunately, he passed away early last year from health complications.
Some of his old declassified police documents were still in our attic and I looked at them sometimes when I couldn't sleep. Mostly small things such as domestic abuse and drink driving, but sometimes after a bit of sifting through the boring stuff I'd find something interesting.
That was, until I found this, I never searched through them again after I found this, but I thought you guys would be interested in it.
POLICE DOCUMENT:
Name: Clarice Maryweather
DOB: 19th of August 1950
DOD: 8th of February 1971
Articles Found At Scene:
Journal Entries by Clarice.
9 minutes of video footage.
1st of January 1971:
Everyone else is out partying, friends, fun, NEW YEARS! But not me, I never get invited, I'm always left alone, some people say I'm weird, strange, I just ignore them, they'll never know my love. Who needs human, emotional, betraying friends? I have everything and everyone I love right here.
2nd of January 1971:
I can't believe it. I've waited years for this moment, I went over to Bubs cage and there it was, an amazingly constructed beauty of nature, an eggsack. I saw Bubs sitting next to a freshly laid eggsack, she had eaten her mate like spiders do. I loved Bubs, I loved her so much, but she couldn't get in the way of my dreams. I needed my babies, MY babies. I gingerly picked her up as I had hundreds of times before, a very large spider she was, beautiful. In a state of sadness I shoved Bubs into my mouth, felt as she squirmed around my gums and tickled the roof of my mouth for a few minutes. There was maybe 5 minutes of crunching, and then it was all over.
5th of January 1971:
Days of sadness went by for my lost best friend. But I had to put that behind me, focus on my real goal. I eyed down the eggsack for days on end, a spherical construct with about an inch of diameter. It hadn't begun squirming yet like I've read in the books. I sat next to it all day, petting the eggsack, imagining the voices of thousands of tiny little spider children, all inside of me.
11th of January 1971:
BUBS EGGSACK IS MOVING!
14th of January 1971:
By now the eggsack is squirming, as if the spiders hearts are beating in unison. I knew this was time, this was when I had to do it. I cut the eggsack in half, unfortunately killing some of my beautiful babies but it was all for a good cause. The next part was so empowering, so amazing to finally achieve after years of waiting. I put half of the eggsack in my mouth and swallowed. I could feel babies squirming around in my mouth but I washed them down with water. The other half I put in wherever I could on my body, I fitted them in my ears, my nostrils, the tear ducts of my eyes, my genitals, anywhere. Now all I had to do was wait.
16th of January 1971:
I can't feel anything, I fear my babies might be dead.
19th of January 1971:
I can feel them! Moving slowly but surely, a slight itching feeling that cannot be scratched in my insides, it was amazing, knowing that I was now a broodmother.
22nd of January 1971:
I can feel them even more, their scuttling slightly more apparent day by day. If all is deadly silent, I swear I can even hear their angelic voices calling to me, calling to me. Their broodmother.
27th of January 1971:
My babies were getting stronger, I can feel it. In my veins that carry my blood, under my very skin. But feeling them is nothing. Whenever I look at my skin I see my babies thriving, I can see their legs and bodies moving underneath my skin! I had begun to feel them in my skull and in my eyes and ears, I didn't do anything to stop them, I had to be the best mum they could ever want.
29th of January 1971:
The pressure I feel under my skin is immeasurable. I feel sharp pains all over my body. The tickling scuttling feeling I felt earlier has turned to scratches and sharp pin pricks of their teeth. My babies are teething! But no, that wasn't even the best part, no where near. When I looked in the mirror I saw something utterly breath taking. When I focused on my eyes, I could see them. I could see my little babies looking through my pupil, me staring at them, them staring back at me. They were beautiful.
1st of February 1971:
I have begun to eat less and less, the pain has turned into convulsions in my body. I can feel my babies eating away my muscles and scraping away at my bones, pain pulsating through my head and spinal column. I was going to be a great mum, I knew it.
2nd of February 1971:
My babies had found their way to my eardrums and have burst one of them. I'm crying, not from pain, but from sadness. I could no longer hear my little babies as well as I need to, no longer tend to their little shrieks of pain and excitement as they moved freely throughout my body.
3rd of February 1971:
My other eardrum couldn't stand the pressure of parenthood, it collapsed while I was sleeping.
4th of February 1971:
Convulsions turned to seizures as my babies became strong enough to take control of my body. Whenever I ate anything I instantly threw it back up. I understand, my babies are too big and strong for my food now, they have to start to eat me. It's for the best, for them.
5th of February 1971:
Along with the scratching and pounding all over my body, in my head, it has also spread to my eyes. The placid spiders that I saw last time I looked in the mirror are gone. Replaced by raving adolescent spiders frantically scratching with their legs against the workings of my inner eye. Today I also made sure to secure my house, I had to make sure my babies wouldn't leave me after I'm gone.
6th of Feburary 1971:
My vision started faltering this morning, I saw dark splotches in my normally perfect vision. I knew what my babies were doing, destroying my eyes. I cried all day again as I realised what this meant, that I wouldn't be able to see my babies anymore, I could only feel them. Feel them no longer as a part of me but as their own living entities.
7th of February 1971:
Soon.”
9 minutes of 8mm film were found at the scene, where Miss Maryweather filmed her last moments:
8th of February 1971:
Face up to the camera, Miss Maryweathers' face is an extremely pale shade of white and her eyes are indistinguishable black and red holes with dozens of spiders steadily flowing in and out. She then sits on a chair in front of the camera.
“It's happening, I can feel it. They're finally ready to burst.”
The film continues to show the rapid convulsions of her skin, as spiders move up and down her limbs and all around inside her body. Slowly, chunks are eaten out of her flesh and hundreds of spiders flow out of her torso. Miss Maryweather is seen laughing maniacally while blood and spiders are spewing out of her torso. Until her final abrupt moments, where she seems to switch off instantaneously. In a final exhalation of air and bile, spiders are vomited from her mouth into the room. The rest of the film shows a lifeless Miss Maryweather, with spiders starting to eat her flesh.
Concern was expressed about Miss Maryweathers home on the 22nd of February, neighbours reported that there was a terrible smell coming from her house. Police investigators broke down her door after there was no answer. Hundreds of fully grown spider carcasses completely engulfed Miss Maryweather's skeleton up to her skull. The spiders had presumably starved to death after completely consuming Miss Maryweather. Suicide, no charges pressed.
Storyteller
Storyteller
Spooky Entity

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Turminha do Mau :: Spooky Maze :: ddd :: dddf :: dddfg :: ddffgg :: ddffggh

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos